sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

Website Tips

 

Hello, 

I hope you are well. today I will talk about a website that I use a lot when I have to do architectural work. 

The website is called archdaily, it is a very useful digital platform, because it has a lot of information about buildings, projects and information of all kinds of architecture. 

It is also a very reliable website, because it is a page created by a group of architects and they are always uploading important and relevant material of these times. you can find images, plans, architects, famous works, among other things. It is a web page that I visit frequently to know the tendency of the architecture in the actuality. 

It is a very helpful site, so I recommend it to all those students who want to learn more about architecture and want to find a source of inspiration.

 Here is the link to the website: ArchDaily | Broadcasting Architecture Worldwide



I hope you find this information helpful, goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Website Tips

  Hello,  I hope you are well. today I will talk about a website that I use a lot when I have to do architectural work.  The website is call...