miércoles, 20 de abril de 2022

Why Architecture?

Hello.


 I choose a career in architecture because since I was a child I liked to play at building things. I remember as a child lived in the countryside and building military bases with tree branches or using wooden sticks to make fortress to wage war against my cousins. When I was deciding what career I was going to study, I was between a military career and architecture. My first option was to apply to the army officials school but for to health reasons I was left out of the selection process and so I applied to architecture, which was what I liked the most. I recognize that these three semesters at the university have been sacrificed but thank God I have done very well, since I have passed all the courses.

Bye

see you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Website Tips

  Hello,  I hope you are well. today I will talk about a website that I use a lot when I have to do architectural work.  The website is call...