miércoles, 13 de abril de 2022

BIBLIOGRAPHY

My Bibliography...

My name is Caleb Lemus, I am 24 years old. I live in Los Andes, Valparaiso. I am studying architecture at the university of chile. I have 4 sisters. I like sports and eating healthy. In my free time I like to ride my bike with my friends, go paddle tennis, play soccer, watch action movies and exercise. I like tidiness and cleanliness, sometimes I help with housework. I am very restless and always walk very fast. I am allergic to bee stings and I don't like spicy food. On my vacations I almost always like to go to the beach or some aquatic center, because i love swimming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Website Tips

  Hello,  I hope you are well. today I will talk about a website that I use a lot when I have to do architectural work.  The website is call...