miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2022

Piece of Technology

 

My favorite piece of technology is the smartphone, because it is very practical and easy to use, it is comfortable to carry because it fits perfectly in the pocket of the pants unlike other pieces of technology such as the tablet or the computer that are larger and to carry them I have to carry a backpack.


I use the smartphone a lot to communicate with my friends and colleagues at the university, I also use it to take pictures of homework or landscapes when I travel. It is a very useful tool because when I don't know a place I use the googlemaps application to locate me. 


The smartphone makes my daily life much easier because I use it to buy bus tickets online to be able to travel to the university and also to study when I am traveling. I would recommend the use of the phone because it helps to do many things without having to move from one place to another. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Website Tips

  Hello,  I hope you are well. today I will talk about a website that I use a lot when I have to do architectural work.  The website is call...